It has been almost 3 months i'm here in this company. The working environment is very nice, but it's a little bit stressful for those who are working for the design and drafting, so, here I am helping them to be a little bit cheerful and guess what, I managed to.
Well, since than I feel a little bit awkward and thinking to fly again soon. Really miss flying so much. Kind of like the office work but i'm not a morning person, for me to get up in the morning for work. Damn! it's hard.
When the day comes, and I really need to fly again, i will. For now, I'm happy here and with friends here, why should I asked for more? It's enough and I'm bless for every single things that I have now.
Welcome to my world new friends, and to old friends, you guys will always in my heart and my memories and trust me, it will stay forever.
Hugs and Kisses.. XOXO
I would do whatever you feel good about doing. There are jobs that follow US timings so you have a late start to the day. Try Googling those kind of jobs.
ReplyDelete