Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Confused colleague

I received a phone call from extension 1**, it's from my colleague, "A", and he asked me to call our site officer, "RA". So, I said "okay, I'll call him for you".

While I was busy looking for the phone number, a call came in from our Associates Architect, "S" and he wants to speak with "A". So, I passed the call to A without telling him it was S. So, I said, ""A", line one", and he answered the call.

Few minutes later, "A" called me and said "Jo, 'I asked him may I speak to "RA"?', he said 'wrong number'. Who are you calling?", he asked. I said "it was "S" on the line, why didn't you talk to him?". He said, "you should have told me earlier it was "S"". And he laughed and asked me to call "RA".

And S called me again, and told me that A was looking for "RA" and he said "wrong number".  Why can't just he said "This is "S"". I was thinking what was S thinking?

And it made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment